Bat Wing Crochet Shawl, an incredible beautiful and delicate piece for very special occasions, in this case, Halloween. Sophisticated will give a much more beautiful highlight to any type of look you want to compose, which will serve as a great help. Knowing how to compose different shawls, you can perform the miracle of multiplication in your wardrobe by renewing it all the time and in the most varied pieces.
Take advantage of the art of crochet to make other pieces that accompany this shawl, such as a beautiful hat to keep you perfectly warm and complete the look. Elegant, the shawl helps to warm up on cold afternoons and adds a special touch to your look.
It can also be a beautiful gift for dear friends. This piece can be used all year round because it is light and delicate and looks good on any type of clothing, whether over a beautiful dress or simpler blouses, which can help a lot.
Another Patterns You May Like:
- Enola Shawl Wrap Crochet
- One Skein Unicorn Lace Shawl Crochet
- Dreamy Lattice Shawl CAL Crochet
- Flower Friend Shawl Crochet Candle
Bat Wing Crochet Shawl
Tutorial By: Jen Hayes Creations
- Crochet Hook, Size H/8 (5.0 mm)
- Stitch Marker(s)
- Tapestry Needle
- Blocking Mats (These blocking mats are great if you need a grid but for a cheaper alternative I use these mats)
- Yarnspirations Caron Simply Soft (worsted 4-Medium, 100% acrylic, 315 yds/288 m, 6 oz/170 g), Color (A) Black, 3 skeins, Color (B) Harvest Red, 1 skein
Using hook size H/8 (5.0 mm), 17 stitches and 9 rows = 4 inches (10 cm) in double crochet, not blocked
Blocked, at it’s widest, measures 71 inches (180 cm) wide by 20.5 inches (52 cm) tall
- This pattern is written using US crochet terminology.
- This pattern is written in turned rows.
- At the end of each row, I will note in parenthesis how many stitches you should have once completed.
- The chain 3 at the beginning of each row counts as a stitch.
- ch – Chain
- dc – double crochet
- dcdec – double crochet decrease
- i-cord (Learn how to make an i-cordHERE)
- magic circle/adjustable ring
- rep – repeat
- Row(s) – Rows
- sc – Single crochet
- sl st – Slip stitch
- st(s) – Stitch(s)
FULL POST WITH IMAGES ON THE AUTHOR’S WEBSITE
What Our Crew Thinks About The Bat Wing Crochet Shawl
This beautiful Bat Wing Crochet Shawl, will make you perfect for a costume party or for a night of horror on Halloween, it is a perfect and incredibly beautiful piece that will help you a lot and turn you into a scary monster or maybe a combatant of the crime of the night with a touch of bats?
Want to make this amazing Bat Wing Crochet Shawl? So take your materials, your fabric and follow this tutorial well that we brought here! I’m sure you will be totally chilled by the monstrous result that this shawl will give you, enjoy halloween!