Dragonfly Poncho Child / Adult. This is a well-designed job that will be very useful for the winter. The poncho is a very versatile piece and looks great to complete any type of look you want to compose. It combines with various types of pieces, be it long pants, skirt, dress and gives a very special charm for this winter that many will love. This poncho is very beautiful and uses few materials. The cap is a differential that helps to protect the child even more on cold winter days.
Following the tutorial shared here it is easy to make this beautiful piece that will delight everyone. The colors can be replaced to match your clothes as the idea is that this is a piece to be used whenever necessary, so keep that in mind. With the arrival of winter, the poncho is one of the most requested pieces.
The poncho gives an elegant and charming look because it is a very traditional work and requires a little more attention, remember this. But for sure if you get a very beautiful result and it is worth investing in this work with these beautiful colors and this wonderful point.
Dragonfly Poncho Child / Adult
Pattern By: Pattern Paradise
Skill Level: Easy
- Child 25″ point to point across chest; 21″ back neck to hem point
- Adult 35″ point to point across chest; 29″ back neck to hem point
- Worsted Weight yarn, I used Caron Cakes – 383 yards, in color Faeire
- Child – 1 balls
- Adult – 3 balls
- Clover Amour Hook US I/5.50 or size needed to obtain the gauge
- Tapestry Needle
Gauge: 16 dc x 8 Row s = 4″ (10 cm)
Abbreviations (US Crochet Terms):
dc: double crochet
hdc: half double crochet
sc: single crochet
sl st: slip stitch
Split Stitch: Working a split stitch means that you will be working into the center “V” of the stitch below, not into the top loops.
If you’d like to add fringe, you can find plenty of fringe tutorials on line!
- The poncho is worked in two rectangular panels that are joined at front and back to form the poncho shape
- Instructions between [ ] are to be repeated as specified.
- When a number is followed by a stitch, work that number of stitches in the next stitch (ex. 3sc means you will work 3 single crochets in the next stitch)
FULL POST WITH IMAGES ON THE AUTHOR’S WEBSITE
Our Crew Opinion About The Dragonfly Poncho Child / Adult
An incredibly beautiful and charming shawl that will give a beautiful and stylish touch to your look and will make everything better. This beautiful shawl has an incredible design and wonderful colors that can be changed according to your taste. It is an incredibly beautiful piece that many will love and that will delight everyone.
Do you want to make this beautiful Dragonfly Poncho Child / Adult to use in your looks? Then separate your material, your tools and make this beautiful shawl carefully following the tutorial. That way, you’ll be able to do everything exactly as you want and everything will come out perfect.