Go with the Flow Hat, a beautiful work to eventually compose your look in winter, especially with this incredible scarf. In addition, it is a very easy hat to make that will certainly look beautiful to match various looks and any type of event. In the cold season it is very common to use accessories that complete and leave the look even more elegant and charming. It is, in fact, a very beautiful job and one that you will not have much difficulty doing.
However the color here is a suggestion you can make the color you want or at the request of your client, keep that in mind. Whoever works under orders is certainly good to invest in sophisticated and elegant pieces such as this hat, which, besides being warm, is a very beautiful and stylish model.
This hat has such a fit that it ends up being a perfect job when done in basic colors, which for sure, will match most of your wardrobe pieces, which will help you a lot. However, just pay close attention to the video shared here to get a perfect cap.
Go with the Flow Hat
Pattern/Tutorial/Images: My Hobby Is Crochet
– 1 skein of Red Heart Chunky Soft, colorway “Seafoam” (yarn weight: bulky 5)
– 8 mm crochet hook
– yarn needle
Gauge: 10 sc = 10 cm or 4 inches
Size: The hat is sized to fit adult women; Hat height: 23 cm
Stitches, Terms (US) and Abbreviations used:
– ch: chain
– back bump of chains Click here for my picture tutorial.
– sc: single crochet
– sc blo: single crochet back loop only
– hdc: half double crochet
– dc: double crochet
– st: stitch
– blo: back loop only
1) Yarn Over Slip Stitch (yo-slst): Yarn over (yo) and insert the hook into 2nd chain from hook; yarn over and draw the yarn through the chain (You have now 3 loops on the hook). Having the 3 loops on hook, pull/slip the first loop on hook through the next 2 loops on hook to complete a Yarn Over Slip Stitch (yo-slst). Click here for my PICTURE TUTORIAL!
2)Yarn Over Slip St itch Back Loops Only (yo-slst-blo): work the stitch as described above, but inserting the hook only into the back loops of the stitches.
3) Back Cross Double Crochet (bcr-dc): sk 1 st, work 1 dc into the next st, 1 dc back into skipped st going behind the last dc just made, so as not to catch it.
(You can find the picture tutorials for the back cross and front cross double crochet stitches in my pattern Go with Flow Super Scarf! Click here for my PICTURE TUTORIAL)
4) Back Cross Half Double Crochet (bcr-hdc): sk 1 st, work 1 hdc into the next st, 1 hdc back into skipped st going behind the last hdc just made, so as not to catch it.
5) Front Cross Double Crochet variation (fcr-dc): sk 1 st, work 1 dc into the next st, 1 dc back into skipped st going in front of the last dc just made so as not to catch it, inserting the hook from back of the work to the front.
6) Front Cross Half Double Crochet variation (fcr-hdc): sk 1 st, work 1 hdc into the next st, 1 hdc back into skipped st going in front of the last hdc just made so as not to catch it, inserting the hook from back of the work to the front.
FULL POST WITH IMAGES ON THE AUTHOR’S WEBSITE
Our Opinion About This Incredible Go with the Flow Hat
This wonderful hat is very beautiful and can be used to compose several incredible looks for you to root! I’m sure you will love composing visuals with him, and you can still wear that beautiful scarf with him. With a beautiful stitch and wonderful colors that can be changed according to your will!
So, do you want to make this beautiful Go with the Flow Hat to wear your looks? So follow the tutorial that we brought here today and I’m sure you will be able to make this beautiful scarf without any problems, everything will be amazing! This piece is simply wonderful and will serve you very well!