Dream Catcher Cardi
Dream Catcher Cardi a piece inspired by the coat, in the current fashion it has brought great prominence to women and has left them stylish. There are several models of it, being of different choices, but all following a pattern, having its opening at the front, accompanied by zippers or buttons or without anything at all. This crochet piece is very beautiful and can be made very easily and with little material.
This is a very interesting piece, which can be combined with informal clothes, such as jeans, T-shirts, shorts, which helps a lot. And whatever your creativity desires. The color is also at your discretion choose the ones that best match your wardrobe, which will help you put together amazing looks.
Joker piece among the models can be used in the days of less intense cold and is a simpler option that can be used in place of the blazer because it gives an incredible took to the look. This type of blouse is the most used in the days of less intense cold.
Dream Catcher Cardi
Pattern/Images/Tutorial: Ned And Mimi
Abbreviations (US Terms)
- ch = chain
- st = stitch
- sp = space
- sl st = slip stitch
- sc = single crochet
- blo = back loop only
- hdc = half double crochet
- dc = double crochet
- tr = treble crochet
- 2dc-cl = 2 double crochet cluster
- 3dc-cl = 3 double crochet cluster
- dc3tog = double crochet 3 together
- sc2tog = single crochet 2 together
- RS = Right Side
- WS = Wrong Side
- rem = remaining
- beg = beginning
- pm = place marker
The main body of this beautiful an stylish cardigan is created from a rectangle, which is worked as follows:
- Crochet a square and rotate so that you are looking at it as a diamond shape.
- Work extra rows on left and right sides, to add width.
- At each side, work decrease rows to finish off each corner and form a rectangle.
Once your rectangle is done you’ll need to finish off the cardigan as follows:
- At left and right sides, fold top and bottom corners inwards so that they meet in the middle.
- Create armholes by seaming edges where they meet.
- Work sleeves and collar.
Chart & Written Instructions
For the center square, you can either use the Center Square Stitch Chart in the pattern PDF that will be available in the author’s site or follow the written instructions in the pattern that is also available in his site.
General Pattern Notes
- Ch 1 at the start of a sc round does not count as a st.
- Ch 2 at the start of a decrease row does not count as a st.
- Ch 3 at the start of a row/round counts as one dc.
- Ch 4 at the start of a round counts as one dc + ch 1.
- Ch 5 at the start of a round counts as one tr + ch 1.
- (ch 2, 2dc-cl) at the start of a row/round counts as a 3dc-cl.
- Instructions are given for the smallest size, with larger sizes in brackets ( ).
- Stitch counts are given in [ ] at the end of each round/row. If no stitch count is given, then the count is the same as the previous round/row.
FULL PATTERN WITH IMAGES AT THE AUTHOR’S SITE!!
What Our Crew Thinks About This Piece
This piece is perfect to put together your look, Dream Catcher Cardi is very beautiful and has wonderful colors that will make your look wonderfully amazing, believe me. Come and do Dream Catcher Cardi, I am sure you will not regret the result.
Want to make this beautiful Dream Catcher Cardi? So come with me and you will see that it is simple and fast. Start by separating all the material and tools you will need as well. Dream Catcher Cardi, the missing piece in your life.